QNHG Membership Guidelines
• Our new season starts in the month of October every year.
• Membership to the Qatar Natural History Group is to be renewed on a yearly basis.
• A membership period coinsides with our season (October to September of the next year).
• Membership applications accepted throughout the year and always expire each year on September 30th.
• There are two types of memberships with the following membership fees (effective October 2009):
- Single Membership (QR.50/year)
- Family Membership (QR.100/year)
QNHG Membership Application Process
1. Applicant submits a membership request using the online application form.
2. Applicant receives an email confirming the successful submission of the membership application.
3. The applicant's membership to QNHG remains blocked until membership fees are received.
4. Membership fees may be payed at any QNHG event: general meeting, ramble, or special event.
5. Once the membership fees have been received, the applicant's membership is changed to active and access to all web site functions is enabled.
For problems with this page, please send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org
and describe the problem.